Welcome to The Knight Stalker; a blog where PNR Author Shelbie Knight chats about what she loves most - reading and writing!

Do you have a specific Author that you would like to see featured, or a book you would like Shelbie to review? Or possibly you would like to hear occasional updates on Shelbie's own personal journey on the road to publishing? Feel free to email any requests - it's all fair game!

On these pages, Knight rules and brings to life the sexy supernaturals from your wildest imagination!



May 5, 2013

Welcome to The Knight Stalker Blog

Hello everyone and welcome to my new Blog!  Please be patient while I get things up and going.  I have a lot of exciting events that I will be listing in the near future, so please keep an eye out!

I also plan to have interviews, with several of my favorite Authors, and I will announce the dates once available so that you may have a chance to submit any questions ahead of time.

I will also update you on the status of my novels, if and when I have a publisher and any other news regarding my writing.  Of course, you can always check my website www.shelbieknight.com for updates as well.

Works in Progress:

The first, The Agency, is a Contemporary Romance.  I am working on the final stages of this Novella (20-25k word count) as we speak.  

The second, Dragon Rising: A Supernatural Order Novel, is a New Adult/Paranormal Romance.  I am still in the building phase of this Novel (80-100k word count), and plan to return to it when I have completed The Agency.  I am at a word count of 26,800k right now and it is coming along beautifully.  

The third, Corrupted: A Pride Creek Novel, is a Paranormal Romance.  I am in the beginning phases of building this Short Novel (60-70k word count) right now.

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog!  Please feel free to contact me any time! I have listed all of my social links below. I am happy to answer any questions that you may have and I love to hear from fans of Romance!  I am anxious for the time when my work will be available to you so that I can receive your input.

Have a great week!

Shelbie =)



No comments:

Post a Comment