Welcome to The Knight Stalker; a blog where PNR Author Shelbie Knight chats about what she loves most - reading and writing!

Do you have a specific Author that you would like to see featured, or a book you would like Shelbie to review? Or possibly you would like to hear occasional updates on Shelbie's own personal journey on the road to publishing? Feel free to email any requests - it's all fair game!

On these pages, Knight rules and brings to life the sexy supernaturals from your wildest imagination!



May 6, 2013

Good Afternoon!

As you can see, my Blog is going through some changes.  I would be honored if you would take a moment, peek around, and give me your input.  

What do you like to see in a Blog?  What do you want to be informed of?  Do you like to read interviews with other Authors?  If so, who would be on your wish list?  Would you rather hear a description of my current work, or read a page or two?

My desire is to have a Blog that you enjoy reading, that you enjoy visiting.  This Blog is simply another means for me to stay in contact with you, to hear from you, to answer any questions you may have.  Since the aim of my Blog is you, it is important that I hear your desires.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog.  In the coming weeks and months, I will be listing Author interviews for your information.  I plan to list the interview date with enough advance time to allow you to submit any questions that you have for that Author.

I am in the process of editing an example of my work to be sent to a top Publisher!  This particular Publisher is one that I have wanted to have my work with from the start; if accepted, it would be a dream come true!  Please, cross your fingers for me & wish me luck!  

Have a great day, good reading & big hugs!

Shelbie =)

No comments:

Post a Comment