Welcome to The Knight Stalker; a blog where PNR Author Shelbie Knight chats about what she loves most - reading and writing!

Do you have a specific Author that you would like to see featured, or a book you would like Shelbie to review? Or possibly you would like to hear occasional updates on Shelbie's own personal journey on the road to publishing? Feel free to email any requests - it's all fair game!

On these pages, Knight rules and brings to life the sexy supernaturals from your wildest imagination!



May 8, 2013

UPCOMING - Paranormal Romance Author, J.K. Coi

Good evening!

I have some great news to report!  One of my favorite Authors, one of the few who originally inspired me to write, has agreed to a question and answer session with me on my blog!!

J.K. Coi is a wonderful Author, a true Paranormal Romance gem, and I cannot wait for you to meet her and learn about her newest release; I have been anxiously waiting for this one myself!

Also exciting is that her blog interview times perfectly with her long awaited new release!!  Make sure to check back to learn more exciting information about her newest release, expected to drop Wednesday, May 15th!

If you have any questions for J.K., please email them to me at shelbie@shelbieknight.com and I will try to get them answered!  Our blog interview is scheduled for Monday, May 13th, so please get your questions to me as soon as possible!

For more information on J.K. Coi, check her website: http://www.jkcoi.com/

I look forward to this most exciting event and hope that you will join with me to welcome J.K. and celebrate her new release!

Sincerest wishes,

Shelbie =)

No comments:

Post a Comment