Welcome to The Knight Stalker; a blog where PNR Author Shelbie Knight chats about what she loves most - reading and writing!

Do you have a specific Author that you would like to see featured, or a book you would like Shelbie to review? Or possibly you would like to hear occasional updates on Shelbie's own personal journey on the road to publishing? Feel free to email any requests - it's all fair game!

On these pages, Knight rules and brings to life the sexy supernaturals from your wildest imagination!



August 7, 2014

Announcement

Happy Thursday everyone!

I will make this quick and to the point. 

I have ended my association with The Decadent Divas and will no longer be posting on their behalf.

For those of you who are already scheduled in future posts, rest assured that there will be no disruption or change - other than the venue. Rather than posting for The Decadent Divas, I will resume posting on my blog. Having much more freedom on my own blog, I now have the availability to schedule future posts in accordance with your release days! Yeah! =)

For those of you who followed The Decadent Divas in show of your support of me, I thank you. I appreciated your support more than you can possibly know and still do, as I move forward.

Having not been afforded the opportunity to say goodbye to the followers, I hope that my message here will reach you. As always, I was grateful for you comments, support and recommendations. I would welcome you to follow me here, on my personal blog. If you have a particular Author that you would love to see featured, please message me. As always, I welcome any and all comments and recommendations. 

I hope that you enjoyed my features and interviews - I always have a blast conducting interviews with my fellow authors and showcasing their work - and I look forward to continuing, here on The Knight Stalker Blog.

Sincerely,

Shelbie Knight =)
www.shelbieknight.com

No comments:

Post a Comment