Welcome to The Knight Stalker; a blog where PNR Author Shelbie Knight chats about what she loves most - reading and writing!

Do you have a specific Author that you would like to see featured, or a book you would like Shelbie to review? Or possibly you would like to hear occasional updates on Shelbie's own personal journey on the road to publishing? Feel free to email any requests - it's all fair game!

On these pages, Knight rules and brings to life the sexy supernaturals from your wildest imagination!



July 2, 2013

Weekly Update

Hello everyone!  I decided to stop by my blog today to give a little update on what's coming up and what's going down!  =)
First, I have been very busy these last couple of weeks, as I am dedicating as much of my free time to writing as possible.  Added to this, I have both of my kids home on Summer break, and my free time has been slim.  Regardless, I have managed to put in some good work on my first to-be-published piece.
Exciting news on the publishing front is that I am in talks with a publisher who is interested in representing my work, as well as offers from a few others!  I am thrilled and honored to have the opportunities presented to me, and hope to have announcements as to who I will be working with in the near future.  Until I sign a contract, I will not release any names - for obvious reasons.
In the next couple of days, I am planning a really neat drawing/giveaway on my blog.  I am in the planning stages of it now, and hope to have something going after the 4th of July.  I figured, with the Holiday coming up, it didn't make a lot of sense to start it right before.  So, please keep a eye out on my blog for announcements on this front as well. =)
I hope everyone is well, and you are successful at whatever it is you work towards.  In that light, I would like to send my congratulations to several Authors who have new releases this week:

1 - Kresley Cole - "MacRieve" (The Immortal After Dark Series)
2 - Christine Warren - "Hungry Like A Wolf" (A Novel of The Others)
3- Lora Leigh, Alyssa Day, Melejean Brook & Lucy Monroe - "Enthralled" (anthology)
4 - Kathy Love & Erin McCarthy - "Fangs for Nothing"
5 - Thea Harrison - "The Wicked" (novella) 
6 - Yasmine Galenorn - "Night Vision" (A Novel of the Indigo Court)

These are just a few of the wonderful Authors whose work I read, so if you are looking for a wonderful read, please check them out!!
Have a wonderful week everyone...and until next time....Big Hugs!
Shelbie =)

1 comment:

  1. My favorite memory was when boulder beach first opened for the summer and i went with all my closest friends and went down the water slide and we accidently toppled lol greatest time :)

    ReplyDelete